Humate Solutions LTDCropping / Pasture Products
Our products all use Raw Humate. Raw humate (up to 67% carbon) is especially applicable for farmers and growers who wish to build up their carbon soil content as well as to increase their soil biology. Humate is widely accepted as the world’s oldest form of compost and is very rich in carbon, humic and fulvic acids.
Raw humate rich products for farmers and growers.
Try humate to restore the natural balance in your soil, necessary for optimal plant growth.
Humate is widely regarded as a premier source of organic matter that contains up to 67% carbon. Humates also contain slow-release Humic and Fulvic Acids, which are renowned for their capacity for nutrient release and improving soil structure while helping to maximise the benefits of applied fertilisers.
For more than 50 years, countries with supplies of high quality humates have been using the product to improve soil quality and boost plant growth. Countries like Russia, the USA, China and Australia.
The volume of trial work and scientific study is huge, all of it demonstrating that humates reduces the amount of fertiliser needed and improves production.
More production for less cost – sounds attractive doesn’t it? And although humates use is associated with organic fertilisers, its biggest impact is on urea and other traditional applications.
Raw humate (up to 67% carbon) is especially applicable for farmers and growers who wish to build up their carbon soil content as well as to increase their soil biology. Humate is widely accepted as the world’s oldest form of compost and is very rich in carbon, humic and fulvic acids.
Some benefits of using Humate:
- Increases your soils biology and has a cation exchange capacity (C.E.C.) of up to 285.
- Stimulates microbial activity in your soil. Microbes use the carbon as a “food’’ source.
- Increases availability of phosphate due to the solubilising of some of the fixed phosphate by the humate themselves and due to increased microbial activity.
- Improves water holding capacity. A soil with good organic carbon level can hold a greater amount of moisture than a soil with a low organic matter.
- Better animal nutrition and health
- Reduced impact on the environment
- Humate is beneficial for many soil types. However, with peat soils the difference is not as widely obvious as these soils already have a reasonably high humus content.
Available in bulk, 1 ton, and now 15kg and 8kg bags.
We recommend the below table for spread rates applicable for humates (biogro certified):
Mix with fertiliser or lime – 10% of fert/lime mix
Ground Spread – Pasture 100 – 200kgs/ha.
Cropping (kiwifruit/avocados etc) – 300kgs/ha.