Humate Solutions LTDCropping / Pasture Products
Our products all use Raw Humate. Raw humate (up to 67% carbon) is especially applicable for farmers and growers who wish to build up their carbon soil content as well as to increase their soil biology. Humate is widely accepted as the world’s oldest form of compost and is very rich in carbon, humic and fulvic acids.
Cold processed from pure New Zealand deep sea fish and a blend of the world’s finest kelp seaweeds.
A unique blend of cold processed local deep-sea fish and ascophyllum nodosum North Atlantic kelp.
For the best of both worlds.
Traditional fertilisers have caused imbalances in animal nutrition that have resulted in increased metabolic ailments, particularly milk fever. Potassic Super and Urea give “quantity” but not “quality”. Farmers who apply Black Gold find their herds calmer and healthier.
Why Marine Organic?
- Contains a wide range of natural and amino acid chelated trace elements
- Unique Marine Organic sticker for extended plant uptake
- Three forms of added nitrogen for sustained n release
- Chloride free potash ~ non-acidic phosphate
Benefits of Marine Organic
- Enhances soil life and vitality for improved nutrient cycling
- Contains natural enzymes and bacteria
- Natural and added growth promotants and humic acid
- High sugar, polysaccharide and carbohydrate levels for energy
- Healthier soils
- Stronger root growth
- Healthier crops
- Reduced leaching
- Healthier animals
- Healthier pastures
- Faster dung breakdown
- Reduced chemical usage
- Improved disease resistance
- Improved palatability
- Thicker pastures
- Improved produce storage
- Higher drought tolerance
- Greener grass
Application Rates / Recommendations
Pasture: General application rate: 15-30 litres per hectare
Dairy farmers and horticulturists may choose to use the higher rates at more frequent intervals. Water rate will vary depending on the application equipment and may range from 1:1 up to 1:50. Discuss dilution rates with your local agent or applicator.If in doubt, test a small area first. As with all FarmMate products, leaf burn is unlikely and lower water rates are possible. However, we strongly advise that diluted product is applied to grass, either mornings or evenings, and not in the heat of the day.