Humate Solutions LTDAnimal Products
Humate is a key ingredient that is known to boost grass growth, help soil structure and aid stock health. With Stockmate you can increase production and quality in yields in many areas of agriculture.
NutraBoost is a powerful biological stimulant containing Fulvic, Humic, and Ulmic acids.
Humates feed the soil microbes which in turn release the nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphates and other trace elements.
Humates offer the opportunity of increased worm counts to enrich soil.
Humic acids – enable the plants to extract nutrients from the soil
Ulmic acids – stimulate and increase root formation and growth
Fulvic acids – give plants strength to withstand stresses caused by pests, dry weather and cutting
The Benefits Physical – Modification and improvement of the soil:￼
- Increases aeration of soil
- Improves soil structure (more friable and crumbly)
- Improves workability of soil and enhances the seedbed
- Increases the water holding capacity of the soil
- More drought resistant
- Enriches the soil colour
Stimulation of plants and soil microbes:
- Improves viability and germination of seed
- Increases plant growth (accelerates cell division and increases rate of root development)
- Stimulates root growth
- Increases the permeability of plant membranes increasing the uptake of nutrients
- Increases vitamin content of plants
- Stimulates the growth and proliferation of desirable soil micro-organisms, as well as algae and yeasts
- Stimulates plant enzymes
- Improves plant photosynthesis
- Acts as an organic catalyst
- Stimulates clover growth
- Contains a wealth of micro-elements including: Fe, Mg, B, Mn, Co, Zn, Mo, Cu, Na, Se
- Contains soluble silicon, which strengthens cell walls, blocks disease invasion at the cellular level, maintains more uniform cell temperature to increase drought and frost tolerance
Improving fixation properties of the soil:
- ￼Possesses a high Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC)
- Chelates metallic elements make these elements more plant available
- Rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant growth
- Retains water soluble fertilisers in root zones and releases them to plants as needed
- Increases buffering properties of the soil
- Participates in the decomposition of rocks and minerals
Application Rates / Recommendations
Use 1 part NutraBoost to 50 parts water. Apply by sprayer or watering can • to soil until soaked • foliage to run-off
Around 10 : 1 water : NutraBoost for tractor boom or rosette Rate: 5-30 litres per hectare
Advisable not to apply in the heat of the day. The best conditions for foliar feeding are early on a dewy morning or evening. Best results occur when major nutrients are present in soil. Suggested rates of application are designed for typical conditions & as such should be used as a guide only. Climatic conditions, water quality, soil types, application processes & practices may differ and therefore allowance should be made to ensure optimum results.
Warranty & Disclaimer:
We guarantee the specifications & quality of our products. However, as application equipment varies and if application instructions and rates are not adhered too, Humate Solutions accepts no responsibility or liability towards the user or any third party. If in doubt always do a test plot first.